Thursday 26 June 2014

So I finally grew a set and did it


So I finally grew a set of balls and decided to set up a blog. Hooray?

What this is is basically a platform for me to share all of my thoughts on whatever professional wrestling I watch. A lot of the time there will be very little rhyme or reason as to what I post but I guess as long as I am posting, that's all that matters... Right?

I have several things in mind in terms of what I'm going to be posting and whether they materialise or not is a completely different matter. The only thing for definite that I have planned is a never ending project if there ever is one - A personal, definitive five star match list. Yep, something I have never had in my life and something that will be forever changing but it gives me a reason to go out there, watch all the great shit, discover new matches and broaden my horizons as a wrestling fan as well as pimping and recommending matches to anybody who reads so that they can also expand their knowledge and just generally enjoy the art of pro graps.

So yeah. For now... Five star match list. I'll update in a bit with my first installment. Stay cool, stay hard, stay hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment